- Harrisburg, PA
What you'll be doing
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising, communication and promotional activities. Monitor, review and report on all marketing plans and projects. Plan and manage event may include internal company or portal promotional event. Develop and produce print and online promotions and public relation material or copy as directed by the doo including press releases, award applications, online copy, etc. Support business development activities by producing communication materials or conducting research, as directed by the doo. Manage award application plan and schedule. Manage portal site content as directed by the doo and oversight partners. Contribute to annual marketing plan and budget; manage day to day marketing strategy and execution.
What your background should be
- At least three years of product or service marketing experience. Superior oral, written and presentation skills. Experience managing social media communication channel; familiarity with social media norm and best practice. Prior supervisory experience. Proven event management experience. Proven ability to design, plan and execute on marketing campaign. Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with emphasis on superior persuasive writing, presentation. Ability to multi task prioritizes and work independently as well as in team environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in related field
Who is the client company
- The client company is the premier science & technology organization.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org