- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Manage marketing plans and oversee the day-to-day marketing projects in the development and execution of marketing and communications needs such as promotions, campaigns on and offline communications and direct mail. Manage strategic and creative tactics for membership sales, retention, engagement and program enrollment. Manage communications and strategy with third party advertising and media firms to develop added-value programs/sponsorship opportunities. Research and recommend product/services enhancements and participate in the development of new products and services. Accountable for assisting in the development of engagement initiatives, building and implementing the strategic brand toolkit and acting as a brand steward and strategic marketing advisor to the company metro association centers. Monitor and analyze marketing results to determine effectiveness and marketing budget efficiencies. Write and proof copy for website, social media, e-mails, brochures as needed. Develop pricing strategies, balancing association objectives and customer satisfaction. Manage relationships and negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to fill marketing needs within the association. Attend meetings such as the membership relations director cabinet meetings to report on marketing scheduling and needs and gather intelligence from the field in order to service overall association needs.
What your background should be
- The applicant should have 3 to 5 years of experience in marketing/communications, media planning & placement, design and print production coordination and management, budget & deadline management. Required knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and desired knowledge of Adobe creative suite. Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, team player, flexible and creative.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business administration, marketing.
Who is the client company
- A community-focused nonprofit organization with recreational programs & services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com