- Columbia, MD
What you'll be doing
- Creation of marketing solution fact sheets with support from the corporate marketing team and technical writer. Support online marketing activities to include the creation of a product website, landing pages and other web properties (such as social media and mobile web) in collaboration with members of the technical and leadership team. Conduct competitive intelligence research by reviewing marketing materials of other products and documenting feature similarities and disparities. Support branding and messaging of the product via the generation of advertising and public relations materials. Support the planning and execution of marketing objectives and campaigns other lead generating activities. Participate in daily stand-up meeting with other interns and the product team.
What your background should be
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Although a technical engineering background is not required, interest in how emerging big data technology adds value to commercial organizations is beneficial. Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Required Schooling / Training
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in a technical field of study.
Who is the client company
- Concern about information technology and engineering services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org