Marketing Intern (Racquet Sports)
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- The client company is currently looking for a marketing intern in racquet sports. This successful candidate in this position is responsible to assist the global marketing department with various projects. Specific duties may include: create and implement new content for 2015 on the company website. The incumbent will become partner with the digital specialist to grow company's social media presence. S/he will assist the company marketing team to build the company coaches network and improve communication with coaches.
What your background should be
- An ideal candidate will be self-starter with strong interpersonal skills. Knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is essential. Working knowledge of Photoshop. Excellent organizational and time management skills. Passion for sports. Exhibited knowledge of the game of tennis is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Four-year college or university majoring in business or marketing.
Who is the client company
- This is an American sports equipment manufacturer company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org