- Saint Petersburg, FL
What you'll be doing
- Assist with development of marketing and sales materials (brochures, presentations, eblasts, webcasts). Activities including copywriting, editing and facilitating the internal approval process. Ensure internal and external websites are up-to-date. Assist in communication among sales teams. Assist in product and portfolio management, SKU rationalization. Assist in quantifying market segment potential, compiling data. Assist in identifying trends/dynamics for alternate markets. Assist in tracking and measuring responses with current marketing campaigns. Prepare PowerPoint presentations. Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline. Other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- This person should be highly analytical with excellent organizational skills. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is required. Timing effective immediately.
Required Schooling / Training
- An under-graduate or graduate degree in the field of marketing.
Who is the client company
- A British-based multinational medical equipment manufacturing company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com