Marketing Executive Assistant
- Deerfield, IL
What you'll be doing
- The client is currently seeking a marketing executive assistant for the biomedical services field communications team. The ideal candidate of this position is responsible to prepare memos, report or correspondence for unit management or staff signature. Review correspondence for consistency with corporate policies and practices. May develop high level presentations and spreadsheet reports and run specialized queries from department database. Answer routine questions and forward inquiries to appropriate staff. Perform general administrative duties such as coordinating the provision of organizational services (e. g., purchasing, supplies, catering, copying and printing), coordinating unit mail and communication flow, assisting in expenditure tracking and budget preparation. Administer a particular project involving operational issues and compile results and findings for management review. Participate as a department representative on a cross functional project team or serve as a project manager for an intra department project. Provide functional supervision to the clerical and administrative staff assigned to unit.
What your background should be
- Five to seven years related office experience. High level of computer skill proficiency, including but not limited to document, spreadsheet and power point applications are required, Visio experience preferred. Excellent verbal and written communication skills preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma required.
Who is the client company
- This is a humanitarian organization that provides emergency assistance, disaster relief and education.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org