- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- The organization is currently seeking for a marketing coordinator. Respond to RFPs, RFQs, EOIs, award submittals, roster applications, etc. Assist with preparation, coordination and development of non-technical writing for proposal efforts. Proof and edit proposals and marketing materials. Create and update marketing materials (resumes, project descriptions, brochures, presentations, press releases, newsletters, articles, etc.). Maintain the CRM database. Assist with the tracking of pursuits; and perform other marketing duties, as required. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years related experience in the A/E/C industry. Proficiency in Adobe creative suites (CS4/CS5), database management, and Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint. Strong writing, editing and grammar skills. Excellent communication, organization and attention to detail. Enthusiastic attitude and strong work ethic. Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities. Strong multi-tasking and time management skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in journalism.
Who is the client company
- This is the former engineering specialist companies.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org