- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- Coordinate and manage multiple communications and creative projects for print and web. Develop and manage the process for branding and production of marketing collateral. Production at times will include separate collateral for department, specialty, individual physician, or location. Work with department business development representatives to create, print, and distribute marketing collateral for referral sources. Coordinate print and production of marketing collateral for open houses and other events. Work with vendors on print, fabrication and signage projects.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing. Writing and/or communication arts and/or graphic design skills. Project trafficking or project management at an advertising agency, design firm, or related in-house department preferred. Implementing and/or promoting institutional or corporate graphic standards preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in communication arts, marketing, or other related occupational field, or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- A provider of wireless services, U-Verse, enterprise applications & managed hosting solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com