- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Gathers information about prospects and participates in proposal strategy in support of firm's principals and other marketing professionals. Interacts with marketing staff in other offices. Participates in the development of and is responsible for maintaining all marketing resource materials-brochures, data, slide, color copies, photographs, files, and client database. Completes and/or directs the completion of government forms, client questionnaires, and qualifying statements as required. Work often involves composing or editing answers to technical questions. Monitors all prospects, coordinates with, and assists other marketing members. Coordinates, assembles, and prepares materials for client presentations and interviews, in accordance with corporate image program and desktop publishing guidelines. Maintains back-up data on projects and office personnel; assures that resumes file information is current, accurate, and appropriate. Responsible for all group mail-outs; maintains mailing lists. Coordinates work with outside vendors (electronic transfer of data, reprographics, binding, etc.) and consultants. Prepares status reports on marketing efforts. Assist with conference/seminar presentations.
What your background should be
- Three plus years of marketing experience in the architecture, interior design, engineering, construction, or real estate development industry. Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing. Ability to work efficiently and within an organized manner. Ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads. Excellent ability to multi-task, responding to constantly changing needs and schedules. Strong editing and proofreading abilities. Excellent time management skills. Excellent organizational, communication and leadership abilities. Strong proficiency in MS office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and adobe creative suite application-InDesign, Photoshop and illustrator preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications, or technical related field.
Who is the client company
- This is an American worldwide design, architecture, engineering, and urban planning firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com