Marketing Communications Specialist
- Pittsburgh, PA
What you'll be doing
- Support development of campaign plan based on marketing calendar and goal as defined with the marketing team. Projects manage the development of material, working closely with the creative and e marketing team. Report on success of campaigns and make recommendation on change required to ensure goal are met. Assist with management of literature inventory ensuring sufficient quantity and availability through proper channel for the sale organization. Complete weekly project status report at the campaign level; daily documentation of contact report after project meeting. Work with internal team to estimate project cost and develop workable schedule.
What your background should be
- Three or more years experience in marketing communication for the healthcare market, chemical market or similar product and technology would benefit this role. Ability to work with and project manage internal team as well as external resource. Strong background in writing, editing, proofreading. Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, including presentation skill. Proven ability to gain consensus, influence organizational behavior and lead decision making process. Excellent interpersonal and influencing skill.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing, communications, advertising, or related field.
Who is the client company
- A multinational biotechnology product development company that providing analytical and laboratory products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com