- Kirkwood, MO
What you'll be doing
- Answer customers questions about products, prices, availability and product uses. Provide product information and practical training to customer personnel. Drive personal vehicle to customer accounts, conventions, company meetings, etc. Communicate and collect accounts receivable as necessary, working with the credit department and client; collect all balances due based on approved credit terms. Lift or carry laptop and sales materials weighing up to 40 lbs., to and from office, home, car and customer locations. Manage deliveries to the routing schedule published by the transportation department; troubleshoot any problems that occur during the order process (for example, out of stock items, special order items, low inventory, etc.). Participate in company functions, promotions, customer visits and customer events. Attend and participate in general sales and district meetings. Review and analyze daily and weekly reports such as special order requests, customer bid files and sales or gross profit margin data. Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, maintaining sales records, processing credits and pick-up requests, preparing sales quotes and menu suggestions and filing reports. Participate in ongoing training sessions. Assist with the training of new employees as requested.
What your background should be
- 5 years foodservice sales experience. 6 months of sales or chef or restaurant management experience. Basic PC skills and proficiency with MS Outlook. Reside or willing to relocate to the geographical vicinity of territory. Valid driving license with a clean driving record. Ability to pass pre-employment testing (drug screen, background check). Ability to read, write, speak English. Applicant must be currently authorized to work in the U.S.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Bachelor degree in business, sales, marketing, hospitality; or culinary arts preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational corporation involved in marketing and distributing food products to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities, hotels and inns and other foodservice and hospitality businesses.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com