- Twinsburg, OH
What you'll be doing
- Develop business and marketing objectives, strategy, and tactics. Analyze marketing feedback/research, current market trends, and competitor information. Work closely with the creative director to create a cohesive look and feel for company publications and other collateral materials. Able to write and produce materials for use in client-specific proposals; as well as technical reports or other business-related correspondence. Write copy for press releases, newsletters, publication articles, design awards and ads. Leverage and use key insights to develop new brands, product positioning, and product innovations. Coordinating with subject matter experts to develop news releases and social media posts. Generate creative ideas for blogs, info graphics and other marketing materials. Develop and execute a website promotion strategy to attract new visitors and boost company online presence. Actively push social media presence.
What your background should be
- 1 year marketing experience required. Highly motivated self-starter with results orientation. Strong planning and organizational skills. Problem solving skills. Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Use of website analytics and marketing automation tools. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team. Proven ability to conduct and/or analyze research related to consumers, industries and competitors. Strong understanding of digital experiences and platforms. Highly responsive to deadline oriented matters. 1 or more years of experience in marketing, social networking, copywriting, and blogging. Technology industry preferred. Significant recent experience and success with web based and social media marketing initiatives.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associates degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a privately owned custom computer manufacturer company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com