Market Intelligence Analyst
- Waltham, MA
What you'll be doing
- Assist in the preparation of market research and feasibility study to analyze the viability of alternative business development opportunities. Contribute to the development and preparation of market based analytical models and evaluation tools. Apply basic principles and theories to produce analyses, reports and recommendations regarding the overall impact of potential business opportunities to the respective business lines working with market intelligence analytics team members as needed. Assist in identifying anticipated market trends across the chronic kidney disease (CKD) to end stage renal disease (ESRD) spectrum, helping to prepare competitive market analyses and modeling to support future intra company business lines. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 year of experience in marketing research and analysis, competitive analysis, business development or financial analysis preferred. Healthcare industry experience is beneficial. Familiarity with corporate financial concepts, competitive dynamics, market structure of dialysis or healthcare industry and government influence on market trends. Strategic design background preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree with specialization in business or finance required. MBA preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org