Market Health and Wellness Director
- Columbus, OH
What you'll be doing
- Cultivate an environment where associate respect and adhere to company standard of integrity and ethic. Develop and implement service standard for the market. Develop and implement strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce. Develop and leverage internal and external partnership and network to maximize the achievement of business goal. Develop, maintain, and champion community outreach program to promote the company image, gain business opportunity and achieve strategic initiative. Drive business and market growth in multiple facilities. Drive financial performance. Ensure compliance with applicable state, federal and local law and company polices to ensure the safety and well being of patient.
What your background should be
- Four years experience supervising manager who exercise independent judgment and make employment decision or two years health and wellness management experience. Strong interpersonal skill is desired. Excellent verbal and written communication skill is required. Strong leadership and motivational skill is desired.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required or master degree in business administration.
Who is the client company
- American multinational retail company that operates a chain of discount department stores and warehouse stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com