Market Development Manager
- Eugene, OR
What you'll be doing
- Market Development Manager will be responsible for account development and retention, new account acquisition and face to face order taking within the confined geography. He/she will have the ability to alter distribution, frequency and order taking procedures, to better meet the customer needs. Execute and close sales calls, focused on value added selling activities in specified accounts. Execute looks of success in outlets, sell and implement campaigns and sell promotional programming. Manage appropriate store inventory levels. Support contract renewal negotiations as requested. Generate IRR analysis. Develop customer relationships. Review business results with customers. Ensure assets meet minimum performance requirements and develop a plan of action for those assets generating zero or low volume. Establish and achieve equipment placement goal. Tracks daily, weekly and monthly call activity and performance measurements against assigned goals and expectations. Manage all assigned customer support tickets through to closure. Place and transmit appropriate order in conjunction with existing geographic sales routes. Sell in incremental displays and equipment placements. Communicate account and market knowledge to Sales Center, to include information on new customers. Assure account and customer standards are met, including assuring proper POS is executed and proper maintenance of company assets. Check for proper company standards in product rotation.
What your background should be
- 1+ years general sales experience and 2+ years sales and customer service specific experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED. Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- The company is concern about manufacturer and retailer service.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org