Market Development Leader
- Madison, WI
What you'll be doing
- Builds an incremental marketing function and team and guides it through to performing. Defines a systematic business intelligence process for understanding, selecting, and profiling the most lucrative markets and opportunities. Establishes connections with director/professor and above level customer decision makers and influencers and introduces the business to customer collaboration opportunities. Proposes and justifies activities and investments to take advantage of the most compelling short and longer term growth opportunities. Executes initiatives that grow orders, expand margins and gain share. Collaborates with other entities with interest in the chosen markets. Defines and validates opportunities for achieving inorganic growth. Develops the marketing, business, financial, planning, and customer interaction skills of the market development team. Drives the adoption of a market centric culture and practices throughout the global organization. Leads the market segmentation input into QBR, AOP, and STRAP. Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 10 years experience working in a customer facing commercial environment. Strong business credibility with the market development team, organization and the end customer. Proficient at directing teams to research and analyze data, draw conclusions, and define/execute action plans. Big picture thinker who uses advanced marketing tools to validate concepts and business cases. Strong inter and intra function/organization collaborator able to mobilize the organization and champion change. Able to operate in an environment where there is initially a high degree of ambiguity.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in science discipline. Master degree in marketing or MBA preferred but not essential.
Who is the client company
- A multinational biotechnology product development leading company that providing analytical and laboratory products and services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com