- Reed City, MI
What you'll be doing
- Perform as a first-level leader in a complex food manufacturing facility, provide coaching, support, and direction to members of a work team. Provide business and technical leadership necessary to ensure both the department and facility meet and/or exceed goals in critical manufacturing success areas (cost/quality, sanitation, system utilization, customer service, health/safety/environment). Establish and sustain effective relationships with all employees in order to foster an environment where innovation and cooperation are used to solve problems. Promote positive employee relations through effective conflict management and issue resolution. Conduct regular team meetings which include effective communication of organizational and policy changes. Provide performance feedback and coaching to team members via appraisals and/or other documentation. Facilitate effective sharing of information across work teams, business areas, and functional areas. Track departmental budget and as applicable take appropriate actions to ensure that departmental budget goals are achieved. Work and/or attend meetings during other shifts (including off-shifts and/or weekends) as necessary. Additional duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Leadership experience in a manufacturing environment or other applicable experience (2-3 years preferred). Computer skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum high school diploma or GED. Bachelor degree in business, engineering, industrial technology, or management preferred.
Who is the client company
- The company is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of branded consumer foods sold through retail stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com