Manufacturing Production Supervisor
- El Paso, TX
What you'll be doing
- The hiring organization is currently assisting a local client in recruiting for a manufacturing production supervisor position. Successful selected candidate will supervise and coordinate the activities of production workers, such as machine operators, packers, material handlers and pull purs. Primary responsibilities for this position are manufacturing to the production schedule, to meet production goals, coordinating training for new processes and for new employees. The incumbent will direct employee production, monitor and assess employee performance and assure adherence to company policies. S/he will maintain and organizing a safe work environment. The applicant will be handing out job assignments.
What your background should be
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and able to work under minimal supervision. S/he requires a minimum 5 years of experience as a supervisor in a manufacturing facility. Proficiency with microsoft office programs is a plus.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational human resource consulting company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org