Manufacturing Operations Analyst
- El Segundo, CA
What you'll be doing
- Develop and execute project plans, process improvement tools and metrics knowledge, ability to conduct assessments, provide feedback, and develop action plans. Understand change in own and others work-group tasks and situations as well as the logic or basis for change. Work effectively and cooperatively with work group members, direct supervisor, and occasionally members of others work groups. Establish and maintain good working relationships by helping people feel valued, appreciated, and included in discussions. Clarify purpose and importance; stresses major points; follow a logical sequence. Review a variety of processes to identify gaps between requirements and current outputs within own and occasionally within other work groups. Assist with activities across multiple functions to resolve emergent issues in support of specific operations. Assess processes and practices for comparison to applicable standards and criteria. Provide limited feedback on assessment results. Support the organization to implement strategies and plans. Analyze and interprets data. Provide feedback on assessment results. Work with organizations to develop strategies, plans, and metrics to accomplish company initiatives using lean methodologies or other applicable tools and processes.
What your background should be
- 1 to 3 years of related work experience required. The candidate should have experience developing high performance work teams. Should demonstrate strong facilitative training, classroom training and public speaking skills. The ability to lead and implement improvement projects. Lean experience highly desirable. Skills in leading cross-functional teams, accelerating improvement, building relationships, forming consensus and managing conflict. Excellent organizer must have strong interpersonal skills, (communicator both verbal and written), promoter, listener, coach, motivator, closer. Results-oriented with accomplishment in environments of uncertainty and change.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required, master degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets and satellites.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com