Managing Director, Loan Syndications
- Chicago, IL
What you'll be doing
- Leads and directs the commercial loan syndications team in the structuring and distribution of commercial loans to be placed with institutional clients. Develops and implements the team strategy for growing the loan syndications team. Develops policies, procedures and standards for assessing risk, marketing services, and accepting clients. Identifies opportunities to enter new markets and/or new relationships, or to develops new products and services to expand the loan syndications team. Stays abreast of marketing, strategic, and legal developments in the industry. Manages the firm assets within the policies and guidelines adopted by the loan syndications team. Educates senior managers and sales leaders regarding the strategies, opportunities, and processes of the loan syndications team. Prepares and adheres to the annual budget for the group, to include sales forecast, expenses, etc. Represents the company in relationships with important/key clients, industry associations, and other key external partners. Actively manages and develops the professional staff of the loan syndications team.
What your background should be
- Typically requires 10+ years of experience in complex commercial financing. Comprehensive knowledge of risk, credit, asset-based lending, and related practices. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must demonstrate the ability to influence senior leaders both internally and externally.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business administration, finance, mathematics or other related field required.
Who is the client company
- Concern about banking and financial services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org