Manager, Unit Customer Care
- Jacksonville, FL
What you'll be doing
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels by analyzing inbound call volume and team member productivity as key input to developing capacity models. Develop, communicate, monitor, and adjust performance expectation metrics to maximize efficiency and meet or exceed departmental goals, including service levels, cash, AR management, retention and bad debt. Analyze and determine appropriate work-flow processes to ensure timeliness, accuracy, and cost efficiency. Develop ideas for operational changes to enhance cost effective customer service delivery and/or maximize collection effectiveness. Develop clear lines of communication with sales and service offices and specifically regional vice presidents, general managers, controllers, directors and other team members; provide feedback on processes and make recommendations on improvement opportunities. Communicate with other regional account services centers, national consolidated billing, and other areas to identify cross-regional or national issues, benchmark and determine best practices, and share continuous improvement opportunities. Provide key drivers as input to budget development, manage expenses to meet or improve upon budget commitment, provide detailed explanation on major expense variances. Interface with human resources on issues relative to recruiting, performance standards, labor relations, attrition rates, and other HR issues as required. Develop career pathing plans for exempt and non-exempt team members, considering both upward and lateral opportunities. Other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- 5-10 years management experience in call center management, customer service or high inbound call volume process, preferably dealing with consumer contacts required. Demonstrated knowledge of call center management technologies, quality processes relative to call center management, and industry benchmarks relative to superior customer service for call handling and account receivables management. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Intermediate to advanced computer skills in a windows/NT environment, especially spreadsheet and word- processing software. Strong leadership skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS degree preferred. If four year degree has not been obtained, must have equivalent, related work experience demonstrated by 2 years of business experience equivalency per year of college education.
Who is the client company
- Concern about residential and small business electronic security, fire protection and other related alarm monitoring services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org