- Oriskany, NY
What you'll be doing
- Sell lumber and building materials, conduct price quotes, process orders and returns, and develop excellent product knowledge. Create material estimates for customers in a timely manner. Synchronize delivery and/or pick ups of customer orders. Quickly resolve customer complaints and problems. Able to prioritize; manage time and orchestrate multiple tasks. Interacts with other company stores, corporate office, and vendors. Build and maintain strong relationships with customers. Maintaining and merchandising inventory loading/unloading delivery trucks.
What your background should be
- Experience working in a team atmosphere. Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment. Previous experience in retail or building industry highly preferred. Must be 18 years of age. Work in outdoor / indoor conditions, and ability to load and unload lumber and other building materials with or without reasonable accommodations.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree preferred, minimum high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Who is the client company
- This is an American building materials supply company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com