Manager, Trade Spend Optimization
- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- Provides the thought leadership necessary to evolve CCR trade spend optimization capability into a world class CPG organization. Establishes a multi-year vision for building trade spend capability and developing price / promotional strategies. Lead event optimization analytics institutionalize a routine assessment of promotional event analytics to maximize revenue & profitability of CCR. Lead customer segmentation frameworks responsible for establishing an enterprise wide customer segmentation framework and providing guidance for trade spend investment across accounts. Lead CMA development partner with channel commercialization to develop master templates for customer agreements (sustaining elements and in-store execution). Drives best practices for trade management, including the creation of user-friendly tools and programs for customer resources to incorporate into regular business routines so that trade spend vision is embedded into business. Builds and develops a high performing team.
What your background should be
- 5-10 years experience, preferably in the consumer goods/beverages industry. People leadership/management specifically, experience leading leaders of others. Business experience across multiple product lines and/or channels large store, small store, and Foodservice/On Premise channels wholesalers. Extensive experience in managing the planning process at the national or BU level. Experienced in developing pricing & promotion structures. Strong working knowledge of P&L levers.
Required Schooling / Training
- Minimum required Bachelor degree. Preferred MBA.
Who is the client company
- This is a carbonated soft drink Industry.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org