- Basking Ridge, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Coordinate with technology product and network teams across the company to develop and maintain a technology roadmap specific to transportation and telematics and implications to these industry verticals. Lead the team responsible for architecture definition and development of core components of robust transportation and telematics platforms and innovative custom solutions with the potential of broad industry applicability to meet key business objectives and position the company as best in class for delivery of services to the Smart transportation and telematics OEM industry verticals. Drive the team responsible for identification and definition of new products, services, and enablers for telematics through cross-functional collaboration with sales, business development, product management, and strategic planning groups.
What your background should be
- 10+ years of networking (wireless/IP engineering or system design) experience required. Industry certification is a plus. System/solution architecture and development experience in transportation or telematics is a plus. Demonstrated team management experience a must.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS or MS degree in computer science, electrical engineering
Who is the client company
- Concern about wireless technology and telecommunications services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com