Manager, Strategy & FP&A
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Update or maintain real-time revenue tracking and forecasting capabilities. Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures. Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance, focusing on currency, geography, product line, margin impact, customer behavior and other trend drivers. Partner with business intelligence data group to drive meaningful data that is re-useable and easy to hand-off. Work with accounting team to integrate actual results reporting with forecasting, budgeting, variance reporting and general trend analysis Ad-Hoc reporting and analysis to support executive team and department heads. Contribute on quarterly, monthly financial reports. Contribute with monthly board fact pack overview, weekly financial overview presentation to management team, monthly business unit review support. Proactively monitor company performance, suggesting reasons and supporting analysis for trend changes and variances to expectations. Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
What your background should be
- 2+ years of experience as analyst or consultant (management consulting preferred). Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills. Comfort analyzing large data sets via SQL queries, MS Access, data cubes, pivot tables, etc. Familiarity with SQL preferred. Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized. Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated. Demonstrate ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree (accounting or finance, preferred).
Who is the client company
- This is a technology company that powers one of the world's largest marketplaces for high-quality photos, illustrations, videos and music used by businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations of all sizes.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org