Manager, Software Development BA
- Horsham, PA
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for managing business analyst in supporting the software development lifecycle (SDLC) with the development of software. Conducts performance evaluations and recommends salary or rate changes when appropriate. Confers with other departmental management discussing the planning, reviewing and implementation of technical development policies and procedures to set appropriate standards throughout the department. Reviews and evaluates tools and services for applicability to in-house needs. Responsible for facilitating the business to technical software requirements in support of the company vision and business strategies. Partners with business and multiple functional teams as related to the companies SDLC. Formulates improvements to current processes and procedures and implements ongoing quality improvement practices working with interdepartmental teams. Collaborates with software development director and finance to develop and manage the BA department budget and resources. Provides vision, leadership and framework to identify needs, resolve issues and align software requirements to company strategies with business goals in focus. Oversees the definition, implementation and execution of the software requirements strategy. Provides consulting on complex projects as needed. Responsible for reviewing, modifying and implementing new processes and procedures to support release objectives while still insuring high quality business requirements are met. Initiates and subsequently oversees project documentation, procedures and compliance activities to ensure that ISO, regulated markets and other audit or compliance requirements are passed. Manages and provides necessary definition, development and deployment of the business or software requirements strategy. Provides BA partnership and guidance for system validation activities such as development of requirements, system design and development artifacts, test case definition, test script creation and operation and performance qualification. Performs other job related duties as required.
What your background should be
- 10+ years experience in software analysis, design and development including five years in a management or supervisory position. 5+ years leading a business analyst team with a software development organization. Experience in the software development field, familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures and relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Skills in planning, project management and problem solving. Strong leadership qualities, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to travel as needed.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in computer science, other science or engineering field or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational information and analytics company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org