Manager, Service and Training
- Farmington, CT
What you'll be doing
- The service and training manager helps oversee new associates, registers, new floor set concepts, loss prevention, core values, launchers, and manager on duty training. The Manager will ensure that such training is completed in accordance with company-defined practices and processes. Actively participates in store walkthroughs with store manager and district manager to ensure the consistency and quality of service and operational execution. Educates and provides feedback to associates on driving sales through service standards, product knowledge, store presentation, and replenishment. Manages and measures results through creating short-term plans and long-term strategies, processes, and events that ensure a positive in-store experience for both store team and customers. Communicates training assessments with corporate organization and utilizes the development and implementation of training courses. Manages and overseers various field training programs and projects. Identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees. Coordinates with corporate Management to schedule training classes and monitors and ensures attendance.
What your background should be
- Must have at least 2 years of retail experience. Prior supervisory or management experience preferred. Must be skilled in coaching and training, strategic planning, and customer service. Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to maneuver around sales floor and stock rooms, work with cleaning chemicals, and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school or equivalent. College degree or relevant technical or vocational training preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American chain of fashion retailers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com