Manager, Scholarship Office
- Mobile, AL
What you'll be doing
- This post oversees and manages all aspects of undergraduate and graduate scholarships, maintaining the scholarship database and filing system, and acting as the primary contact for prospective and current students. The post holder will also be required to work with various university departments to ensure information is centralized and up to date.
What your background should be
- A minimum of 5 years of related progressively responsible experience in a student service higher education setting.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field from an accredited institution.
Who is the client company
- Public research university offering a wide range of degrees in ten colleges and schools.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org