- Williamsville, NC
What you'll be doing
- The manager, sales is responsible for management of higher complexity, and/or diverse businesses, including multiple unique processes, associate roles, and vendor and/or customer groups. Establishing best practice and driving sales and operational excellence initiatives for the BU/division, the manager, sales is responsible for hiring, staffing, and managing a team of sales or a combined team of sales, vendor, and operational associates, providing coaching, direction and leadership while creating an engaging and rewarding work environment. Motivates the individual team members to meet and exceed personal as well as team targets. Effectively plans daily, weekly and monthly goals for assigned team and account base, coordinating activities of the team to achieve both divisional and company objectives. Partnering effectively with customers and vendors, the manager, sales is a solutions oriented leader with a focus on customer engagement, maintaining and growing market share, and supporting and driving corporate and divisional objectives. Possessing a thorough knowledge of company, processes, products and services, the manager, sales is responsible for setting and managing objectives and metrics that align with organizational objectives, and drives to achieve revenue and profit goals by delivering a superior customer experience through advanced sales strategies of their associates. Responsible for prioritizing and allocating resources effectively to ensure outstanding execution of customer needs. Also partners with other divisional leaders to ensure sales strategies, systems, processes, and tools are operating properly and efficiently.
What your background should be
- Minimum of six years supervisory experience (preferably in a related industry) or six years experience with company in a senior sales capacity. Manages minimum of 10 direct reports; manage associates in a high volume/high revenue organization; manage associates in multiple different titles/roles; manage associates working in a high growth strategy business unit; manage associates in a highly complex or diverse business or vendor set. Advanced sales and negotiations, operational/transactional experience, closing sales, coaching and developing associates in high performance culture, and order management. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present in both technical and non-technical terms to large and small audiences.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American electronics company and information technology distributor.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org