Manager, Quality Improvement Analytics
- Fort Worth, TX
What you'll be doing
- Leads and directs analytical support for performance improvement initiatives. Provides support and expertise analysis of current clinical work systems. Manages multiple projects determining project scope, assigning, monitoring and directing work responsibilities of other project team members, teaching/training team members, developing project plan strategies and implementing the work plan to achieve departmental goals. Participates on multi-disciplinary clinical quality improvement teams. Participates in the training/mentoring of leadership in performance improvement methodology. Works with project teams to develop and implement measures. Designs complex data analysis tools. Recommends methods to ensure maximum utilization of facilities and human resources. Identifies systems specifications and/or technical changes to procedures for transition and/or development of automated processes. Provides direct supervision to quality improvement analysts. Ensures employees are fully trained, responsible for their own work, and performs many like duties of subordinates.
What your background should be
- Eight (8) years related experience. Six sigma and/or other improvement methodologies preferred with working knowledge of process improvement methods, statistical process control techniques and database applications. Superior working knowledge of MS office applications and familiarity with data warehouse preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in business administration, statistics, public health, quantitative analysis or related discipline.
Who is the client company
- The company provides staffing and recruiting services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org