Manager, Provider Financial Planning
- Wellesley, MA
What you'll be doing
- Provide direction, coaching and guidance to sales and account executive to ensure customer expectation, quota and persistence target. Collaborate with other internal department to marshall resource meeting both internal regulation and meet customer need. Collaborate with sales leadership and sales and account executive to develop and establish sales goal and quota through assess competitive environment. Establish and maintain strong and positive working relationship with account, consultant and broker. Negotiate and advocate for underwrite and actuarial support and rate adjustment. Determine pricing strategy based on profitability of account. Initiate new business relationship and sales opportunity at marketing event. Prepare annual sales plan through territory and account analysis to generate additional new membership opportunity. Ensure account executive understand and incorporate corporate goal into sales initiative. Maintain current knowledge of NH state insurance law and regulation as affect benefit and coverage. Provide overall career development for sales and account executive, support training and continue education and provide counsel on employee relation issue. Responsible for hire/disciplinary/promotional and salary action.
What your background should be
- 7 years of progressive health care or sales related experience with 2 years supervisory experience. Supervisory, project management, strategic thinking, creative problem solving skills. Ability to manage multiple projects and staff simultaneously in a fast paced environment. Communication, presentation, facilitation, analytical, negotiation skills. Knowledge of health care delivery economics, benefits and health care industry, business software applications. External contacts include broker, consultant and senior executive at employer group. Valid driving license, ability to travel up to 50% including some overnight.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
Who is the client company
- This is an American not-for-profit health services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org