Manager Process Improvement
- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- The organization is currently seeking for a manager process improvement. Responsible for regular monitoring for all projects/areas within span of control. Provides project leadership for small and mid-sized projects; building strong cross-functional relationships to ensure that all stakeholders are appropriately engaged. Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats. Improves systems by studying current practices and designing modification that support strategic objectives. Performs other duties as assigned by management if required.
What your background should be
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with process improvement or strategic project management preferably in continuous improvement and management functions. Must possess strong analytical and interpretive skills. Must possess strong oral and written communication skills. Must maintain confidentiality. Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized college or university in engineering, business administration or a closely related field.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org