Manager, Pharmaceutical Sales
- Spartanburg, SC
What you'll be doing
- Achieve monthly prescription sales performance objectives through effective sales presentations to customers, efficient territory management and thorough product knowledge (including knowledge of competitive products and therapies). Maintain effective coverage of sales territory through consistent customer targeting, call routing, and routine follow up of all identified, targeted prescribers. Maintain accurate and complete records of pharmaceutical (and other company product) physician sample inventory to remain compliant with all elements of PDMA guidelines. Maintain and consistently adhere to territory sales plans to maximize sales performance. Maintain consistent, routine communication with the company pharmaceuticals colleagues (phone, email, written) to consistently improve territory and corporate sales performance. Maintain consistent adherence to high standards of professionalism and performance. Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly prescription sales goals. Engage in territory activity at the company designated appropriate level to drive sales results. Meet administrative expectations.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of successful sales experience is required. Demonstrated selling skills, organization, focus and determination. Demonstrated strong leadership and academic achievement. Excellent work ethic and customer focused orientation. Must have excellent negotiation, written and verbal communications skills. Clean driving record.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required.
Who is the client company
- This is specialty pharmaceutical company which currently markets prescription products for the cardiovascular, hospital and pediatric markets.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com