Manager of Training, Learning & Organizational Development
- Tarrytown, NY
What you'll be doing
- Conducts internal learning needs assessments. Monitors learning and development industry trends and best practices. Collaborates with internal customers and external subject matter experts to develop and deliver education and training. Manages daily operations of the LMS in collaboration with systems administrator. Evaluates learning to determine gains in knowledge and skills, application and transfer, and overall impact/ROI. Analyzes, recommends, negotiates and maintains training vendor contracts and ensures relationships are managed in a cost-effective manner and evaluates the quality of all services and costs on an on-going basis. Oversees the training administrative process and identifies opportunities for automation to improve efficiencies. Design, develop, and deliver instruction in multiple forms to accommodate audience as appropriate: classroom, e-learning, webinar, etc. Drives marketing and communication pertaining to non-technical training company wide. Gains buy-in and support from other HR departments.
What your background should be
- At least 3-5 years of experience in an L&OD role with a focus on training, instructional design and delivery. Strong project management skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal and team-related skills. Self-starter but able to take direction as needed.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree required in human resources.
Who is the client company
- This is a biotechnology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com