Manager of Talent Acquisition
- Stamford, CT
What you'll be doing
- The manager of talent acquisition will report directly to the VP of talent acquisition and development and will be responsible for the day-to-day recruiting for the corporate office. This individual contributor will provide strategic solutions to internal clients with competitive hiring needs. The right individual will be innovative, high-energy, and well connected in the recruiting community. This person will be a part of an excellent HR team that is driving and leading change. Facilitate the hiring of targeted professionals based on hiring plans crafted in accordance with the business plan and participate in recruitment, interviewing, and selection of various levels of candidate. Manage client relationships as assigned, addressing tactical and strategic issues associated with the area recruiting function. Lead a team of four that include functional specialist recruiters including IT, engineering and sales and campus recruiting. Help ensure the team compliance with established recruitment and hiring procedures, including those of the human resources and EEO/diversity policies, including appropriate record keeping and related support functions. Meet hiring targets established by business partners/hiring managers by sourcing qualified candidate through productive and cost effective efforts to include mining open hire talent pool, direct sourcing, employee referral bonus program, internal mobility, print and electronic advertising, participation in job fairs and industry conferences, and bring creative sourcing strategies to the table. Serve as a communication liaison for everyone involved in the hiring process, including coordinating the interview process. Participate in special projects/task forces as assigned.
What your background should be
- An ideal candidate with 7 to 10 years of corporate and/or agency recruiting experience required. Demonstrated ability to recruit talent at all levels non-union and union. Able to establish, manage and maintain client relationships, and knowledge of and demonstrated ability to utilize multiple recruiting sources. The applicant should have the demonstrated ability to develop and implement recruiting plans, including employer promotion in the marketplace, placing postings and advertisements, candidate management, and interview process management. S/he should be able to interact with senior leaders and influence processes at various levels; experience with EEO policies and affirmative action plans; strong behavioral interviewing, qualifying and selection skills. Strong analytical skills and ability to structure offer recommendations at the executive level, financial acumen, and ability to communicate executive compensation plans.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college/university.
Who is the client company
- This is a telephone company in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org