Manager of Information Technology
- North Saint Paul, MN
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for overseeing all facilities and their support functions and providing technical support for all the organization's IT operations. Essential duties include managing database systems, ensuring servers are maintained and backups performed regularly, carrying out network administration duties such as account management, and ensuring all systems are running smoothly.
What your background should be
- Five years of leadership experience in IT.
Required Schooling / Training
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
Who is the client company
- Designated area agency on aging dedicated to building communities where elders live with dignity and providing community planning, service development, and information and assistance.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org