Manager in Training
- Charleston, SC
What you'll be doing
- Shadow and assist store leadership in the following responsibilities. Achieve operational goals (i.e. customer service, compliance, inventory). Maintain a safe, compliant and operationally sound store, state and federal inspections, store and parking lot appearance. Lead, teach and coach a diverse team, recruit, hire, develop and retain a talented team, department work schedules. Achieve financial goals (i.e. sales, gross profit, EBITDA), P&L, cash controls, notify management of associate theft, customer shoplifting, unauthorized mark downs, property defacement or any action that is illegal or against company policy. Develop and maintain a positive image in the community, community outreach and in store events. Merchandise store to meet customer expectations, sales plan, in stock position, CGO processes. Manage the fiscal budget, in stock, inventory, shrink, expenses including labor and supply management and cash control with a high level of integrity, urgency and responsibility and within the best interests of the organization. Perform other job related duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum of three years experience of proven leadership with managing teams. At least two years experience proven leadership in a supermarket preferred. Proficient with computer applications used in effectively operating the store or department. Strong customer service skills. Exceptional interpersonal, motivational and communication skills. Possession of food safety certification or the ability to obtain the same within 180 days of placement. Demonstrated skills of strong focus on customer service. Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently. Ability to understand and follow English instructions. Authorization to work in the United States or the ability to obtain the same.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma. Bachelor degree in business or related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client company is the fifth-largest traditional supermarket chain in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org