Manager in Training
- Nashville, TN
What you'll be doing
- The manager in training (MIT) program is a blended-learning, multi week program focused on immersing a manager in all aspects involved in managing a multi-million dollar business for company. Training takes place in domestic and international store locations. Each week the program focuses on a different aspect of running the business. The program trains the MIT on the necessary principles of management including creating the best in-store experience, recruiting, diversity, human resources, store operations, and visual merchandising. The program is structured and provides the MIT with daily and weekly feedback from the store manager and district manager. The MIT completes daily readings and exercises, experiences and learns through on the job training, and completes weekly assignments. The MIT must successfully complete the training program to be moved on into an assistant manager role.
What your background should be
- Strong problem solving skills. Sophistication and great sense of style. Diversity awareness. Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment. Team building skills. Self-starter. Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Drive to achieve results.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
Who is the client company
- This is an upscale American retailer that focuses on upscale casual wear for young consumers.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com