Manager in Training
- Neenah, WI
What you'll be doing
- As a manager in training, you would be responsible for developing and executing plans to increase sales and profits. Analyzing store profit and loss reports and use data to improve performance. Improving the sales skills of all employees. Setting specific goals for the performance of the store and the development of each employee. Developing ways to improve retention of customers and coworkers. Establishing effective relationships with customers and coworkers.
What your background should be
- 5 years of management experience. Profit and loss experience. Computer literacy/proficiency in a windows operating system. Have a valid driving license. Possess excellent communication skills, both oral and written, as well as excellent listening skills. Be at least 20 years old.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American public furniture and electronics rent-to-own company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com