Manager in Training
- Muncy, PA
What you'll be doing
- Assist the store manager in recruiting, selecting and managing a team of sales oriented associate who perform at levels consistent with companies corporate objectives. Certify training emphasizing correct POS procedures, exceptional customer service and plus selling. Support, uphold and enforce all company policies and local, state and federal laws and regulations. Assist in the management of labor and scheduling to minimize labor expenses, while ensuring adequate store staffing in accordance with the labor scheduling program. Recognize the cause of shrink and works effectively to control losses and helps to increase profits. Assist in ordering merchandise and supplies to maintain appropriate inventory levels and maximize sales without merchandise out of stocks. Correctly verify the delivery of all merchandise and insure that all employee do the same. Ensure that the correct pricing is maintained and that all merchandise is in-code and saleable. Maintain high standards of store image ensuring that the store is clean, well-stocked and ready for business. Strive to increase sales through suggestive selling skills or techniques and to consistently improve customer service. Ensure information flows to all store associate and advises management of significant events affecting the store. Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provides feedback to direct reports.
What your background should be
- 2-3 years experience working in a retail setting. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds. Must correctly demonstrate all store associate duties and be able to efficiently manage all store activities in the absence of the store manager. Must be available to work overtime as needed. Must have reliable source of transportation and the ability to be reached 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Proficient computer skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate or bachelor degree.
Who is the client company
- The client company is an American brand of iced tea, ice cream and other beverages and frozen desserts distributed throughout the United States and internationally.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org