Manager In Training
- Muncy, PA
What you'll be doing
- Assist the store manager in recruiting, selecting, and managing a team of sales oriented associates who perform at levels consistent with corporate objectives. Certify training emphasizing correct POS procedures, exceptional customer service, and plus selling. Support, uphold, and enforce all company policies, and local, state, and federal laws and regulations. Assist in the management of labor and scheduling to minimize labor expenses, while ensuring adequate store staffing in accordance with the labor scheduling program. Recognize the cause of shrink and works effectively to control losses and helps to increase profits. Assist in ordering merchandise and supplies to maintain appropriate inventory levels and maximize sales without merchandise out of stocks. Correctly verify the delivery of all merchandise and insure that all employees do the same. Ensure that the correct pricing is maintained and that all merchandise is in-code and saleable. Ensure information flows to all store associates and advises management of significant events affecting the store. Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provides feedback to direct reports.
What your background should be
- 2-3 years of experience working in a retail setting. Must correctly demonstrate all store associate duties and be able to efficiently manage all store activities in the absence of the store manager. Must be available to work overtime as needed. Must have reliable source of transportation and the ability to be reached 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Proficient computer skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associates or bachelor's degree.
Who is the client company
- This is an American brand of iced tea, ice cream and other beverages and frozen desserts distributed throughout the United States and internationally.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org