Manager Human Resources, Advanced Analytics
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Perform statistical analyses and make recommendation on complex issues based on guidance from sr. manager HR research and director GWI. Play an important role in advancing descriptive analytics within company HR and introduces visualization and basic story telling techniques globally. Create, maintain, and deliver a standard view of HR KPIs used by HR and leaders which helps them drive accountability, decision making, and understanding regarding people issues in the divisions support. Demonstrate expertise in basic data and statistical analysis and applies analytical techniques to validly use data to draw conclusions and inferences from analyses. Provide evidence based consultation for assigned division HR, evaluate and develop key insights from data and make meaningful recommendation to support business objectives. Work with other company HR groups and participate in post survey modeling and key driver analysis. Work with director GWI in the design of analytics workshop for internal HR stakeholders that will focus on research and data interpretation, visualization, data evaluation, and explanation of various statistical models as appropriate.
What your background should be
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of applicable experience. Strong applied statistical, and analytical skills to interpret descriptive and inferential statistics are required. Experience in HR metrics, KPIs, business intelligence, scorecard methods, statistical reporting, and broad knowledge of business intelligence concepts including report delivery strategies.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in mathematics, finance, statistics, industrial psychology, or other social science discipline required. Master degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational pharmaceutical corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org