Manager General Management
- Las Vegas, NV
What you'll be doing
- Self-starter and be able to take direction and come up with approaches and solutions. Positions in this function include those responsible for management and administration of multiple functions, or management of general business operations. May manage the P&L of a business or part of a business unit. Manage daily activities of multiple functions across one or more business units. Include day to day business operations, management leadership internal and external to organization, accountable for financial and non-financial results (budgets and actuals). Project management and implementation. Impact of work is most often at the local level.
What your background should be
- Very good understanding of how to manage and work through issues to deliver on high priority projects. Be able to simultaneously work on multiple projects and help manage project resources. Project management experience with good understanding of project methodology and tasks associated with successfully delivering on projects. Documentation experience is needed including project plan, business requirements, SOPs etc. Good communication skills both written and verbal. Good organization and comprehension capabilities.
Required Schooling / Training
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
Who is the client company
- This is a diversified managed health care company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com