Manager, Food Service Client Customer
- Hanover, MD
What you'll be doing
- Increase sales, market share and profit by calling on large leverage food-service operator. Serve as the subject matter expert and advocate for business products. Communicate activity through timely call submission utilizing companies CRM system. Identify and respond to obstacles to the use of business products. Provide field training support and expertise to companies markets including work-with days, sales meetings and assist with major presentations at both operator and distributor. Expand customer relationships beyond normal day-to-day contacts. Obtain maximum commitment from customers on every call. Listen to operators including anticipate and respond to customers questions, objections and concerns. Personally call on all decision-maker at the customer to sell business plans, programs and concepts that improve long-term business results. Collaborate with regional client manager and GM on all major initiatives (new product introductions, selling drives, regional meetings, contests, etc.). Provide information on local competitive activity, customer feedback or needs and market place successes in order to identify similar client or customer opportunities. Complete special projects as requested.
What your background should be
- Comprehensive understanding of the marketplace and strong communication skills. Strong sales presentation, resilience, determination and flexibility. Expertise in Microsoft software: PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook and thorough knowledge of web based applications. Must have excellent presentation and communication skills. Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Overnight travel with an average of 2 nights a week out of town. Must have a valid driving license.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree with business major preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a full-service sales, marketing and service company in North America.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org