- Indianapolis, IN
What you'll be doing
- It is the responsibility of the Manager, Finance to supervise the maintenance of accurate financial records, involving preparing monthly financial reports and various analytical reports. Manager, Finance will be answerable for promoting and examining complex financial and statistical reports related to quality, cost and effectiveness of healthcare services. The person will handle the month end, quarter end, and year end closing process and administer the completion of financial statements and supporting analysis. In addition, she/he will offer financial and business analysis based on information from various sources and financial reports.
What your background should be
- 4+ years of accounting experience
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and finance
Who is the client company
- Provides services to government healthcare programs for under-insured and uninsured people.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com