- Arlington, VA
What you'll be doing
- Reporting to the Sr. Director for Grants Policy and Management in the Finance and Administration Division, the Finance Manager will work closely with finance and program staff to ensure compliance and exact financial reporting/billing for a range of public funded grants and contracts (USG, other governments and multilateral organizations). He/she will arrange schedules and coordinate other donor mandated project audits. The person will advise program staff on compliance and financial matters to ensure adherence to award terms and conditions as well as departmental policies and procedures. The selected candidate will take part to capacity building events and promote tools geared toward strengthening the capacity of programs to successfully manage publically funded awards.
What your background should be
- 5-7 years of experience in accounting/finance
Required Schooling / Training
- 4 year college degree in accounting/finance
Who is the client company
- Works to protect nature, and its biodiversity, for the benefit of humanity.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org