- Washington, DC
What you'll be doing
- Play a key role and contribute to growing the practice, business and client relationships. Team up on diverse and professionally rewarding projects with other smart, motivated professionals. Develop your expertise and experience as an advisor and consultant. Collaborate on, recommend and implement solutions that provide significant value to clients in a non-audit, non-regulated environment. Work closely with executive leadership and experience high-level visibility within the firm and with client stakeholders. Achieve promotion and advancement opportunities based on your own accomplishments and contributions. Support community causes that have personal meaning. Enjoy market-leading benefits and competitive compensation. Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
What your background should be
- 5+ years of direct ERP implementation or support or upgrade experience with one or more of the following: PeopleSoft, Oracle EBS, NetSuite, Hyperion is required. PMP certification or CPA is a plus. Must be flexible for travel. Large consulting firm or Oracle or PeopleSoft consulting experience is strongly preferred. Experience facilitating design, setup and configuration of various ERP solutions is required. Strong business skills and experience in finance or operations are required. Strong project management skills are required. Ability to assess functional and technical gaps in designs is required. Ability to define and articulate business benefits and costs is required. Experience managing technical development by acting as a liaison between the technical team and the user community is required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree is required.
Who is the client company
- This is a professional services firm that delivers business consulting and technology solutions to public companies, fast-growing private companies and government clients.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com