Manager, Data Acquisition
- Nashville, TN
What you'll be doing
- The candidate will lead the team responsible for the acquisition of all client data across all of the supported products. Candidate will work closely with members of the implementation and professional services teams to insure that all data requests are submitted and fulfilled. Work with clients and their portfolio companies to acquire needed financial and capitalization data. Manage a team of data analysts responsible for acquisition tasks and prioritizes their work as needed. Work with VC and PE firms and their respective portfolio companies on the acquisition of financial and capitalization data. Validate that the incoming data satisfies all of the reporting requirements set by client. Transition each completed documentation packet to implementations and work closely with them as gaps are discovered. Work for a company where individual contributions have significant impact on the success of the team as a whole. Work long hours at critical times based on need. Work effectively with others in a team setting while under the pressure of deadlines. Work independently in an efficient and responsible manner.
What your background should be
- Require strong understanding of financial analysis and reporting. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and a conceptual understanding of the SaaS business model required. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Extreme attention to detail and an ability to document processes preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- 4 year degree from an accredited college or university with mathematics, accounting or finance strongly preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a leading global provider of financial services technology.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com