Manager, Corporate Industry Communications
- Montvale, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Develop and implement strategic media relations campaigns for assigned the industry practices. Provide strategic internal communications and messaging support for industry leaders and internal stakeholders. Raise the firms brand recognition in assigned industries by producing media coverage and thought leadership. Develop, write and edit a wide range of media collateral, such as press releases, advisories, by-line articles, op-eds and strategic communications plans. Build relationships with key editors and reporters in assigned industries through various media outlets.
What your background should be
- Minimum five years of progressive corporate communications experience with an emphasis on public relations. Demonstrated superior writing abilities to pitch news stories and make them resonate with business media. Ability to think strategically in developing and executing proactive media relations campaigns. Experience with internal and external corporate communications, including executive positioning, media relations, and journalist relationships, and social media.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in communications, journalism
Who is the client company
- Concern about audit, tax and advisory services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com