Manager, Client Service Team Leader
- El Segundo, CA
What you'll be doing
- Responsibilities include the management of associates who are responsible for non-qualified plan and insurance administration. Lead a client services team responsible for the administration of non-qualified deferred compensation and/or life insurance plans on a proprietary database. Ensure excellent team performance and account management through staff growth and development, goal identification, team building, weekly team meetings, guidance and coaching. Accountable for talent management and addressing performance issues with HR in the early stages. Identify and resolve employee situations and relationships to support a positive work environment. Present and implement solutions to challenges across the department, as well as up and down the organization. Consistently exercise sounds judgment that leads to good business decisions. Initiate appropriate audit processes; utilize appropriate checklist tools; delegate, prioritize, and supervise work to maximize administrative productivity and ensure timely and accurate completion of team deliverables. Develop, perform analyses on, make recommendations for, and confirm accuracy of a variety of spreadsheets, client specific reports and correspondence produced by the team. Develop, oversee, review and revise team and client specific transaction documentation and procedures. Oversee management of teams client specific task and project calendars. Oversee and coordinate teams advanced system configurations in accordance with plan specifications. Identify and resolve typical client issues with manager or CRM assistance to ensure optimal customer service. Consult with clients/counsel on plan design, funding and complex administrative issues. Inspire trust and confidence in others by actively contributing to group discussions and company/departmental objectives. Identify and/or contribute to new sales efforts and service & product offerings through participation in sales presentations and identification of system enhancements.
What your background should be
- Basic financial acumen with strong math skills. 7 or more years experience in qualified or non-qualified benefit plan administration, life insurance, finance, accounting, financial modeling or other technically oriented benefits-related field. Ability to anticipate needs and take effective action. Strong public speaking skills with the ability to clearly identify objectives catered to varying audiences. Effectively addresses and resolves conflict. Effectively articulates point of view and provides feedback. Excellent interpersonal skills. Advanced MetriX capabilities. Excellent working knowledge of 409A, sarbanes oxley and FICA. Registered rep & CA insurance license.
Required Schooling / Training
- Undergraduate degree in related field.
Who is the client company
- A prudential financial company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org